This luxury villa complex is in a coastal village north of Riva Beykoz. Riva has gained popularity with tourists, especially during the summer months, when many escape the hot weather and enjoy the relaxing and cool atmosphere at Riva on the Black Sea coast north of Istanbul. Next to fertile meadows and lush forests, there is a river running through the Riva.
Offering villa types ranging from 2+1 to 5+2, this project is under construction, some with two floors and some with three floors. 1 It was built on a 157000 m2 land. The Riva valley surrounds the villas along the lake, meadow, arable land and beach, providing a calm and environmentally friendly environment.
Highlights of the project:
• There are different types of flats such as 2+1 duplex, 3+1 duplex, 3+1 triplex, 4+1 triplex, 4,5+1 triplex, 4+2 triplex, 5+1 duplex, 5+1. triplexes and 5+2 triplexes.
• Each villa has its own garden, storage (some more than one) and en-suite bathroom.
• Some villa types have a private swimming pool and dressing room.
• There are common social facilities such as indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam rooms, Turkish Bath, fitness center, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis courts.
• There is a 24/7 security system.
• The project includes shops, parks, lakes, private school, public school and hospital.
What makes this project great?
• It is in nature, provides the highest level of healthy living standards, away from the stressful life in the crowded city. But it easily connects you to other parts of the city and all social amenities as follows:
-It is 10km from Sultan Selim Bridge, 19km from FSM Bridge and 24km from Bosphorus Bridge.
-It is 28 km from Taksim and 19 km from Maslak.
• You also have the chance to experience a more natural life and discover a new life within the scope of this project. You can enjoy outdoor sports activities in the forest and meadow.
• You have the opportunity to plant vegetables and fruits and eat what you harvest.
It is a unique eco-friendly project lying on the Black Sea coast and in the valley of Riva.