BEACHWOOD GOLF VILLAGES
PENTHOUSE WITH 6 ROOMS.
Located in the Kadriel Belek district, the new BEACHWOOD GOLF VILLAGES residential complex consists of spacious villas and apartments located among the Mediterranean greenery. Just 25 km from Antalya International Airport and 1500 meters from the world-famous National Golf Club of Turkey.
Construction of the first stage was started in 2008 and completed in November 2010. The total number of objects of the whole project is: 24 independent villas, 28 adjacent villas, 48 two-level apartments and 48 apartments with two bedrooms and one hall. The complex includes swimming pools, a Turkish bath, a steam bath, a sauna, a fitness center, as well as a tennis and basketball court, a restaurant, a bar and a shop.
The villas of the complex are decorated in a modern style and furnished with light and dark tones. The villas have a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. Villas also have their own swimming pool. The spa area includes a sauna and hammam, and a range of massage treatments are available. Guests can swim in the indoor and outdoor swimming pools. There is also a mini-golf course and a pool table. You can play golf at the National Golf Club, located near the complex. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange car and bicycle rental.
- The project is located on an area of 54,000 m2
- 24 villas, 4-bedroom, with their own pool
- 28 villas, 4-bedroom, with a pool for two villas
- 48 apartments with two bedrooms
- 48 two-storey apartments with four bedrooms
- All units of the building are sold furnished
- Air conditioning units are installed in all units
- Mini golf course
- 2 tennis courts
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- 2 children’s parks
- Outdoor and indoor pools
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Car park
- Beach and airport service
Description of region:
- Distance to the airport 25 km
- Distance from the center of Antalya 30 km
- Throughout the year there are 8 championships in golf
- Distance to the sea 1500 m
- Ability to dive, water sports and rafting
- Turkish bath
- The ancient theater of Aspendos
- International Festival of Opera and Ballet (organized in Aspendos)
- Riding school
- Paintball and other activities
- More than 1000 professional football teams come to the region each year